New year, new ideas!!

 Myself & my friend having coffee in inner city Melbourne.

Well here we are at the begining of February 2013 and I haven't spent more than a minute here at Chez La petite chouette. Naughty me I know but there are reasons why......firstly and most importantly I haven't been in Noumea to be here. Life over Xmas & the new year was just to crazy at our holiday destination that there was no time for thoughts about creating, writing or anything of that nature. Time was spent eating, drinking and being merry, merry, merry.

I will not say what will present itself this year but I do hope to visit here a little more often, hopefully be a little more crafting and try and highlight others that I have found to be crafty and inspirational

So I can only hope that the title of this post rings true for me...............New year, New ideas!!!

Comments

Popular Posts