A cup of tea with me.

Late last year I started a blogging course with the most energetic Pip at Meet me at Mikes to see if it would kickstart me blogging again,  I got very enthusiastic, made some changes, learnt a whole lot of new things and then bam school holidays/Christmas/New Year happened and I haven't had a chance to do anything since. So now we come to the last day of the course and I am having a panic attack that I haven't saved everything but Pip has given us the opportunity to have a virtual cup of tea(I am having a coffee) with her and all the other lovely girls that participated in her ecourse.

There was a little task behind this post which I think is a fab way to end the ecourse. A little q&a about us all.....here goes!

1.Name, state and a bit about what you do on a daily basis (work/parent/art/etc!)?
I am originally from Melbourne but have been living in a French territory, New Caledonia for the past 7 years. It is beautiful, warm, tropical and a wee bit French which I love. I did want to live in Paris when I was a young thing so I guess this is the next best thing. I am a stay at home mum who loves to potter around and have coffee with friends.

 

2.Favourite things to do in my spare time?
I love to sew, crochet, play with dolls and read especially while sitting on the beach under a palm tree watching the kids swim and I love hanging out with my little family.


3. Favourite place to be?
That is a tricky one, I have many favourite places but maybe it would be under the aforementioned palm tree reading with a nice cocktail!

4.Favourite things to eat/drink?
I do have a soft spot for French patisserie, champagne, cheeses maybe it would just be all thing French!!


5.Favourite inspirations?  
I love to be inspired by what goes on around me and that can be local or what I see on the internet/tv or hear on the radio. I think if you watch you see and if you see you think and if you think you just might do!
 

6.Something i want to know more about?
 Why is it that sunets are so beautiful?!


7.Some favourite blogs
 Here is just a few-
ZZoommm...... my son and his love of photography. 
Attic24     love the crochet.
Badskirt      always busy.
Wisecraft     just because.
Rose Minuscule    love the craft
Kris Bourcier    local artist and friend
Junko Wong    a little bit of dolly love
and of course Meet me at Mikes

Thanks Pip for hosting this ecourse, any ladies thinking of doing it I would highly recommend it. Brushing up on thing you already know or learning something new it is all there.

Comments

  1. The French really know how to eat and drink. Cheese, pastries, bubbles. How delightful. And how delightful the cocktails under the palm tree, oh yes, I'm all for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh...your life seems dreamy! Cant wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts