Dolls Dolls Dolls

Dolls, dolls, dolls......alot of hours over the course of several lockdowns have been spent looking at dolls either here in my home or in various places on the internet. It can be a real time guzzler but that is just the internet for most people, isn't it? The more time we have the more time we look but if I thought about the time spent doing this I would drive myself crazy!

Anyway in my hours of scrolling I have come across many a gorgeous doll, lots of creative customisers, several delicious dress makers and a myriad of accessories creators. Seeing what is out there gives me inpsiration on styling my girls, attempting to make some pretty things for them or even adding a newbie to the gang. Over the years I have become an avid Blythe Doll collector and she is the mainstay of the group but in recent times I have started adding a few different equally as interesting dollies to the gang. You can see in the photo there are a couple of Licca's, an Atomaru Doran Doran, a tiny Betsy McCall and a Mary Quant Daisy doll (most recent addtion).

All these dolls and more have interesting begininings of life. To tell their stories in one post would just be too long so maybe I can give a short history of each in later posts. Today I just wanted to put out there some of the peeps that I find give me a bit of a lift each day when I scroll though IG or have a look at what Pinterst has sent my way.

Here Is some lovely IG inspo if you to need any inspiring-

Duchess Darling

Anio

Hanon Satomi

atomaru doll

Bear stuffs

Happy scrolling!

Comments

Popular Posts