Just like old times

Lockdowns, lockdown, lockdown, we have had many a lockdown here in Melbourne in the past wee while. In the days that seem to go on forever I have found myself revisiting long lost projects, things that I had started and enjoyed doing at the time but somehow lost enthusiasm or they just slid off the radar for me. One of those projects was this blog. It was once a space to share the creative things in my life while being a stay at home mum living on a island in the Pacific. I loved working on it (well I think I did) so I have given myself a challenge to start writing the odd post again. Show abit about what I waste my time doing when I am not at my paid job (which isn't very often these days)!

I do have one question if anybody is back ready this, does anybody read blogs these days?

and introducing the newest member of the household, Pepin the annoying kitten!

Comments

Popular Posts