Its been a very strange week here in Melbourne indeed. We are all waiting patiently for lockdowns to end but the protesters are out protesting and this is making everypone either feel angry or anxious, spring is trying to make itself known but the last of winter is still hanging about, we are allowed to go out for picnics with other households but still waiting on some to get their 2nd dose. Everyday is making my brain feel a bit topsy turvey.......is it going to be a feel good day or a need to turn off the news/social media completely kind of day!! On the days where I need to get away from all the constant noise of it all I just look about for the good stuff and today it was seeing all the pretty growing in the not so usual place.

Everyday is making my brain feel a bit topsy turvey.......is it going to be a feel good day and nothing phases me or a need to turn off the news/social media completely kind of day!! On the days where I need to get away from all the constant noise of it all I just look about for the good stuff and today it was seeing all the pretty growing in the not so usual places. It made me smile a little!



What do you do when all things get a bit too much for you?

Comments

Popular Posts