Last week of lockdown!


No box too small

So I need to keep this momentum going to get this blog back up an running but it is very hard to know what to write about when -

1- I haven't been in this space for many years so don't know what it is peeps want to read about anymore or I don't really know what I want or should write about or are peeps still ready blogs or just checking out  IG!?

2- my normal life has been stilted by the lack of ability to be able to do anything of any interest because of one pandemic 

and 3- I have lost a bit of motivation for all the normal things I enjoy doing like crating and have spent too much time watching tv!

sometimes you just need to smell the flowers

Life should start to change a bit around here as we are finally opening up in Melbourne, the weather is getting better and we are 3 weeks into daylight savings. With this comes very happy people and returning to some kind of normality like getting to hang out my family/girlfriends,  going back to restaurants, having coffee in a proper cup in a proper cafe( which is quite the treat indeed) and going back to my casual job( not so exciting but i do need cash to do all the afore mentioned things)


Old craft not new

Doing all these things means there will be new stuff to share but today I thought I would just pop up some photos of the last week of lockdown!


Fairies in the wild

You know I have been walking a certain street for all of lockdown and only just released there was resident fairies living under a tree! 


Enjoy the sunshine wherever you are and see you soon! 

Angelique xx

Comments

Popular Posts