Taking stock by way of a fab blogger.

Making: Heart granny squares
Getting: Stuck into my mums vegie patch so she has lots of tomatoes, silverbeet and fresh herbs for summer.
Cooking: These delicious Banana choctella muffins
Sipping: A very nice Pinot Gris from time to time!
Reading: Face it by Debbie Harry
Thinking: About getting out of lockdown in a few days and how it will feel.
Remembering: Summers past.
Looking: Always ahead.
Listening: To podcasts. Spinning plates by Sophie Ellis Bexter.....she sure can fit in alot of stuff with all her singing, writing ans looking after 5 kids!
Wanting: To go back to work....I have missed getting up and putting on nice clothes and some make-up.

Enjoying: Our new cheeky kitten, Pepin
Appreciating: Hanging out with my kids before the summer starts and they won't be spening too much time at home.
Wishing: To be in the same country as my husband.
Eating: Too much of what I have been baking while having all thia time at home.
Finishing: Books that I have had on my bedside table for a very long time.
Liking: Looking at my new Masdevallia orchids.
Loving: These fancy sparkley crocs.
Buying: The fancy sparkley crocs.
Watching: Maid on Netflix. A bit sad but ends well.
Hoping: To see my lovely girlfriends ASAP.......miss their company alot.

Wearing: Still wearing winter boots but want to be wearing my fancy sparkley crocs.
Walking: In my local park and enjoying all the spring wattle.
Following: Lots of sock knitting people on IG.
Noticing: Our blooming bird of paradise.
Saving: This is not by choice more current situation but saving all my FF points, they will be used on a holiday to another land when I can get to one!
Waiting: For balmy summer evenings.
Bookmarking: Kitchen inspo photos on pinterest for when we eventually get around to remnovating ours.
Coveting: This ladies beautiful collection of Kenners....Duchess Darling.
Feeling: Much more hopeful about life and what it will look like coming into the new year.
Hearing: The Linda Lindas.......the enthusiasm of youth.

This was written after reading a post from a blog I go back to again and again and again.
Thanks for reading!

Angelique

Comments

Popular Posts